Warehouse service in Estonia
Unloading and loading of sea containers -FCL- to customs warehouse in the seaport of Tallinn, storage, delivery of small shipments -LCL- for the purpose of consolidation, accounting, customs documents, delivering cargo to Russia by feeder vessels or by tent trailer of various sizes: from 86 to 120 cubic meters - all this is warehouse service.
The terminals are located on the territory of the seaport, Tallinn. The total area of over 7000 square meters. The terminals are equipped with video surveillance, fire alarm systems, convenient storage rack.
Storage of consignments at customs warehouse, waiting for the import to the Russian Federation due to a number of reasons may take considerable time.
We can offer all possible warehouse operations, here are some of them:
- Processing products according to special requirements of the Customer;
- Unloading and loading in strict accordance with customer's instructions and the strict observance of the rules of loading trucks in Germany;
- Providing a full inventory documentation;
- Consolidation of any goods from various suppliers;
- Coordination of freight flows, tracking, and information;
- Palletizing, unpalletizing, packaging, repackaging, labeling, monitoring incoming packaging;
- Transit, export and import customs clearance, including EX, T1, CMR and other documents.